Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The Holidays

So it's December 1. In my book, that means it's officially the start of the Christmas Holidays. We just celebrated Thanksgiving and now less than a month later we have Christmas. What do both of these holidays have in common? FOOD.

I'm literally sitting between 90-95 pounds lost right now. Technically 94 pounds as of today and I desperately want to lose 6 pounds by the end of the year so that I can officially say that I lost 100 pounds in a year....but everywhere I look there are friends inviting me to Christmas Parties, Holiday campouts, Family dinners, Celebration dinners, Work parties, Friends visiting, etc. So I've decided to change my cleanse days to Tues/Wed this month (as most of my xmas parties fall on Thursdays) and just go with the flow.

I'm not going to stress myself out. I'm going to do my best and just know that --- and then if I dont reach my goal - I can't be so hard on myself.

Hope everyone has a Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment