Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Distractions

There are always distractions when it comes to being on a diet. There is always something going on.....it's someone's birthday - let's have cake or a friend is visiting from out of town and wants to take you to lunch. There is always an excuse. Life is full of excuses.

Today I have the excuse that a friend was in town that I haven't seen in over 6 months and he wanted to take me to lunch --- who am I to say no to a friend? So I didn't. Good thing I'm cleansing tomorrow and Thursday as I'm going to need it to even think about staying even this week.....

On the brighter side, it was really good visiting with Chris and catching up with him. I know him through work but we have a lot of mutual friends so the conversation never stops. :) He makes me smile and I really enjoy his company when we do hang out. Even if it is over mexican food.

I keep reminding myself that there's always tomorrow. Don't get mad at yourself for a few days of bad behavior --- just remind yourself that you need to be better tomorrow.

Food Today:
Breakfast - Shake with blackberries
Lunch - Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas with Guacamole & Ceviche.
Dinner - None - still full from lunch (not that i recommend skipping a meal)

Weight: 204.5 (exact same as yesterday)

No comments:

Post a Comment