Thursday, August 27, 2009

EA Sports Active Challenge

So I'm getting ready to start another month of the 30 Day Challenge. This time I'm doing it with friends from http://www.shrinkingjeans.net/. They just posted my guest blog (my weightloss story) on their website - which is exciting. Here's my profile below....

30 Day Challenge Profile

Name: Jennette Everett
Age: 31
Hometown: Houston, TX (I live in Austin, TX currently)
Family: Mom, Dad & 2 amazing sisters

1) Complete the following sentence – “When I look in the mirror I see…
A person who is ready to make serious changes in their life.

2) What exercise do you take? What’s your current level of fitness?
I've gotten pretty good at the Wii games. I've recently started running outside at least 2 days a week.

3) How do you relax?
Hanging with friends and watching TV/movies. I'm currently watching the Season 3 DVDs of "24".

4) Do you watch your weight?
I have been for the last 7 months. Lost 85 lbs so far.

5) What’s your favorite body part?
Oddly enough, I dont think I've ever been asked that. I would probably have to say my eyes.

6) What’s your least favorite body part?
My flabby upper arms

7) What’s your favorite way to workout?
Using the Wii. I love Wii Fit, Gold's Gym Cardio Workout & EA Active Sports.

8) Its time to work out, we’re most likely to find you decked out in?
Shorts & a workout top.

9) You’re due to workout, but it’s pouring rain. What do you do?
No excuses when I have a Wii. I workout in my living room 5 days a week.

10) What’s the one item you wouldn’t be without when working out?
Bottle of water

11) What do you hope to get from the 30 Day Challenge?
Focus. The 30 Day Challenge keeps me motivated and accountable for my actions.

12) What are you apprehensive about going in?
I've got a wedding to go to in Denver for 4 days over Labor Day Weekend. I'm taking my Wii with me --- but it will be a true testament if I can stay on task while I'm out of town on a "vacation"

13) How will you reward yourself after the challenge?
Probably a night out with the girls....

14) Complete the following sentence – “I’m Active for …”
a lot of reasons. The main reason is that I want to be healthy enough to have a baby within the next 2 years.

So there you go.....Challenge starts Monday.....

Current Weight: 198lbs (down 4 lbs from yesterday)

Food Today:
Cleanse Day (no food)

No comments:

Post a Comment